Skip to content
Charles River Labs/HemaCare
- Network integration (Data + Coordinate Voice), Migration of Active Directory objects, Migration of On-premises exchange mailboxes to Office365, Integration of Storage & backup and Workstation re-imaging through SCCM.
- Perform pre-migration check list and coordinate with technical onsite and remote team members in accordance with project management standards.
- Installation and configuration of all network and network security equipment, desk phones and all end point devices
- Coordinate with remote team and perform site survey, network assessment, and participate meetings with team to finalize the network hardware & architecture design and network integration planning, perform pre-configuration of devices implementing the cutover plan and perform all post integration validation checks.
- Pilot migration of AD users/workstations/servers/storage and backup/service accounts..
- Implement LAN/WAN/SD WAN/AP/PA/ Cloud Genix/ VOIP & Video services and switches.
- Migrate AD users/computers/servers/security groups/service accounts to target Domain.
- Migrate all mailboxes in scope and create all the distribution lists on Office 365.
- Provide post-migration in-person technical support to all end-users as per migration plan.
- Installation of Cisco Firewall, and Juniper switches for Isolated servers.
- Installed V-Center, racked 5U rack enclosure VRTX, and configured all the VM, patching all cables.
- Incorporated the unit into the Active Directory structure, and set up the backups.
Kaiser Permanente contracted through Randstad
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented.
- Manage, and admin VX-Rack Hyperconverged, and trained team how to monitor and create reports, using V-realize log insight tools.
- Insure that systems are following service level agreements, high availability/fault tolerance expectations and business/continuity/disaster recovery requirements.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with other teams and customers as needed in relation to impacts of the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Infrastructure experience in cloud, virtualization, networking, security, and storage
- Developed and implemented strategies for improving or further leveraging systems, and Network.
- Determine the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Responsible for the kernel in IBM Managed Linux Systems, win2008 server, win10 and apply OS security patches, and upgrade firmware.
- Manage, and Migrated 4 new Brocade DCX switches (8500-Directors) in two different Data Centers, and installed Brocade Network Advisor, configured, and Documented.
- Deployed hardware reconfiguration service for servers and clients.
- Service and Infrastructure in ServiceNow Mapping Intelligence.
- Designing/architecting major reporting components for the customer’s environment
- Task management for each of the projects working till completion of all request.
- Communication with clients and management Specific responsibilities include: Scope and write detailed Statements of Work, Project manage engagements, Deliver on consulting tasks (installation, configuration, and Documentation.)
- Data Manageability Reporting Specialist, drive organizations to deliver application-integrated reporting for business-critical environments.
- Deployed DR for QA/DEV/System engineer, Network engineer, and Operating team. (NOC).
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all DR procedures and understand their interdependencies.
- Establish and maintain detailed DR communications and command and control plans through a change management process.
- Gather DR requirements from business units and translate into actionable, cost effective solutions.
- Determine multi-tier DR strategy for business systems with different criticality levels.
- Provide oversight, management, and mentoring of day-to-day tasks related to IT services. Provide direction and guidance to help desk service providers as needed.
- Provide Project Management for Infrastructure related task/projects using Agile Principles.
- Perform hands-on technical task to maintain the IT Infrastructure and services.
- Manage datacenter and network technology.
- Developed and managed IT Roadmaps for Data Center Infrastructure services.
- Provide vendor oversight and management for areas of responsibilities to ensure they are meeting the guidance/requirements within the SOW.
- Provide direction and guidance to help desk service providers as needed.
- Provide timely reporting to IT Director.
- Hands on Management of 3 different Data Center’s locations for various EMC product lines.
- Supported cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality Assurance, Development, Marketing, Sales, Training, and Technical Support team) to plan and meet computing infrastructure and operational needs.
- Provide real-time and ongoing status to executive stakeholders and be trusted advisor to our engineering departments.
- Provided technology leadership in the planning, architecture, deployment, and management of essential IT infrastructure projects including network infrastructure, storage, servers, database, cloud computing, data center, disaster recovery, security, telecommunications, and vendor management.
- Create and document procedures regarding virtualization operations, and upgrade firmware.
- ESM Asset Management Implementation.
- Troubleshoot, and Monitored network and server performance in the areas of response throughout and made Virtual Private Network (VPN) available for Eliant West and East locations.
- Setup, configured, and supported internal and external networks.
- Managed Florida via VPN and supported their Exchange environment.
- VMware was used to implement the “Source Forge” project management application. Setup for this application beyond setting the VMware configuration (IP address, etc.), which included allocated hardware, installation, testing operation, and incorporated the unit into the Active Directory structure, and set up the backups.